Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error %s %s??? special problem

So trouble thing.Its likes the problem of "The temp"  .But the error said "%s %s"

Message Edited by Support on 06-20-2007 09:32 AM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,634 Views)
Attach your circuit file and a description of what exact version of the software (Help >> About) are you using...
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,631 Views)
Thinks.Please down the accessories.

Message Edited by Support on 06-20-2007 09:32 AM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,630 Views)
What about the circuit file?... we would like to build the exact same circuit...
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,627 Views)

any circuit shows the problem. The problem likes what change the system variable "TEMP" and "TMP".But in these ,the error show %s %s.

The simple circuit also show the problem. like this.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,621 Views)

Who can help me !? Or my computer would never run the multisim2001!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,589 Views)
As it makes little sense to be measuring an applied voltage, I'm assuming that is a current meter, that you're trying to measure current.  If that is the case, your error may be the error you'd have were this a real circuit.

A current meter, so as to not rob source voltage from the circuit under measurement, has very low impedance.  To clarify, it looks like a short circuit for all practical purposes.   As such, looking at your circuit, you may be shorting out your resistor and causing excessive current draw from your voltage source, a current draw that MultiSim can't resolve.  Current measurements must be made as they are in real life: in series, measuring the current THROUGH a device.

If this isn't the case, then I yield to others who may be more knowledgeable.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,579 Views)

There are three things you can try:

1. Try the suggestion for the TEMP error. This is the KB about it: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/15526EB2464F3EDD8625722C00696BB0

Your Windows seems to be XP and localized into Japanese or Chinese if I'm correct, please note that Multisim 2001 was designed for Windows 98. Have you tried in another computer?

2. Are you logged in as an Administrator? You have to have Administrator privileges since Multisim 2001 is trying to create new files for the simulation log.

3. Every circuit needs a ground reference, please place a GND component so the Multisim engine will have a reference to create the nodes potential.

Nestor
Message 8 of 10
(4,564 Views)

Dear user, just to let know, as you can see on the above thread, we had to modified one of your postings, the attachment you included with the About Multisim window had your serial number printed, for your own security we deleted that attachment to protect your software license.

However, on this process, accidentally the other attachment with the error message was deleted as well, please accept our apologies for this. If you can re-attach only the error message you get we will appreciate it, otherwise there is not real need since you have specified in text the error message you get as well. Is up to you.

Thanks!

Nestor
Message 9 of 10
(4,548 Views)

Think you for your warmhearted help!

Thats also the problem of the Temp. Previously, I changed the variable of System, not the one of Users. After corrected, it run in the way!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,530 Views)