Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Restore seems to have been misplaced in Version 14.1 Educators

I can't find the Zoom Restore option in 14.1 educators in the Grapher window.  It is not a button and does not appear on the menu when you right click in the window.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,127 Views)

I think what you're looking for is Zoom Sheet that zooms out and shows all the sheet.

zoom.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,093 Views)

So where is this ZOOM SHEET (which used to be ZOOM RESTORE)?  Can't find it in any icon or in the menu.

Quite often when I am trying to grab for the measurment cursor, it misses and instantly ZOOMS in, screwing up all of my axis settings (unless I have copied the settings).  Never had this issue before and always had a zoom restore icon (as well as menu items) to get me back to where I was.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,091 Views)

You can see it in the upper right corner

zoom.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,085 Views)

Ok.  We have some miscommunication here.  Sorry. I am talking about the Grapher.  I knew about the workspace one, but the Grapher used to have a zoom restore and I can't find it anymore.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,083 Views)

Did not get a reply on this.  Here is my problem.  I am working on the axis of the analog grapher window and then choose to move a cursor onto the screen to take some measurements. Instead of getting the cursor, the screen zooms in (I guess I don't quite catch the cursor).  When this used to happen, there was a Zoom Restore Icon available to get rid of the zoom.  Now I don't see it, Nor do I see a ZOOM SHEET (which is not very descriptive by the way).  If I have not saved the properties my only choice is the work on the axis again.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,049 Views)