From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Multisim in Your Browser on ANY Device!

We haven't added virtual instruments yet, but I will certainly bring this feedback up with our product management team. 

You can however use reference probes to make differential voltage measurements rather than having to do the calculation yourself:

Reference probes can be found in the Probes subpalette and are used to specify your voltage or current measurement reference.
Here's how to use it:

1. Place a voltage or a current probe before a component.
  2. Place a reference probe after that component
  3. Double click on the voltage probe to get to the configuration pane. 
  4. Click the Voltage Reference drop-down and select the reference probe that you just placed.

Now the voltage measurement from your voltage probe will be the voltage across the component.

Happy designing!

This help topic might also be useful.

Cheers!

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24
(4,702 Views)

Great tool. However, do I transfer the design to ultiboard? How are custom components and foot prints handled?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24
(4,596 Views)

Here is an interesting channel where you can find very important information in the Electricity Sector:

(Acá hay un canal interesante donde se puede encontrar información muy importante en el Sector Eléctrico:)

https://www.youtube.com/ElectricityProjectUD

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24
(4,577 Views)

Hi AlphaSierra,

I see no one responded to your post. Sorry about that! From Multisim Live, you can export your circuit to Multisim (for desktop). Then, from Multisim (for desktop), you can transfer to Ultiboard. Hope this helps!

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24
(4,459 Views)

Why the Multisim Online site is so slow?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24
(4,198 Views)

Hello vazu_1

This is an old thread and your comment might not get the right amount of visibility.

Your feedback is important for us! so I recommend that you speak your mind on the following forums:

1. MULTISIM AND ULTIBOARD IDEA EXCHANGE this forum is monitored by our R&D and the best-rated ideas are prioritized. therefore, make sure to post your ideas or comments here so other users can show their support on them. 
  2. Multisim Support forums this is the forum for Multisim and Ultiboard technical discussions with the community. 

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24
(4,189 Views)

Does Multisim live support digital electronics capabilities like the logic analyser and ICs like 74HC190 or 78 series?

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24
(3,595 Views)

I tried going to beta.multisim.com and I ended up at the multisim.com site, where I don't see an option to upgrade to premium.  Any guidance is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24
(3,331 Views)

I have a premium membership through August as a student, and Multisim Live was working great for me, but now suddenly no components are showing up for me on the left side of my circuit and when I attempt to search for anything, even a simple resistor or power source, I get no results. Please advise

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24
(3,314 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24
(2,969 Views)