Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Circuit Restrictions

I am trying to use some multisim problems for work, but do not have the unlock code for the circuits. Does anybody know where I can find this?

Thanks,
Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,384 Views)
BTW is ver 9
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,378 Views)

Jay,

Are you using a non-Education version at work?... because non-EDU versions will not show the Circuit Restriction command, it is built-in the EDU versions. If this was the case then you need to unlock it first on a EDU version, save it, and then re-open it in your normal Pro version.

In case you are using a EDU version also, then you need the unlock code from the last person that lock it. The password is embedded on the file itself, is not a separate file.

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,365 Views)
Its for the problems located on the student disk. I didnt know if there was an unlock code for the teachers to view the faults.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,352 Views)
Jay,

Please tell me the specifics of the versions to understand better where the problem is... for example, the textbook CD for students, has sample files with a ".mst" extension if I'm correct, in which case they are meant to be open only by that specific edition of the software.

So I guess, what I want to know, is the complete name of the software CD in which you find these files, and the complete name of the software package (Multisim I mean) in which you are trying to open it. Plus the extension of the filename please.

Respond back with those details and I'll check it out...
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,346 Views)
They are .ms8 extensions, they are off the principals of electrnics circuits disk.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,342 Views)