Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulticap 5 CD lost

Is there any possibility of gaining access to Ulticap 5 software. We maintained a PC for many years with the software on but it's finally died and we now realise we have also lost the original CD. Can anyone suggest how we can convert these old .sch files to .utsch so that we can use them in Multicap?...or can NI provide the original software for download?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,958 Views)

Hello. This is Marcell from Technical Support. I have a very similar Support case from sweden. They said they managed to get the CD-s from an old company but they still need a hardware dongle which was fitted to the  Centronics LPT 1 Port to start the program, the software won't start without it. They had 2 but both is lost. Is there any chance you might have that dongle ? then maybe you could exchange resources somehow

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,862 Views)

Hi Marcell, I never heard of a dongle being used with it. The PC was old and something I did a remote log on to. If the dongle existed it must have been binned along with the dead PC.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,859 Views)

Thats not good. Unfortunately Ulticap is so old we don't support it anymore. I searched our servers and databases but I found nothing that might help here. My only hope was that you two might have the separate 2 pieces (and even then its not guaranteed that hey could work together ).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,856 Views)