Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbol editor folder problem

Hello,

I updated Windows 10 to the latest version a few days ago. I believe I changed the user folder name as it was created based on the user name I added.

Problem is now whenever I try to build a new component I receive this message:

2019-11-13_19-23-07.png

I uninstalled Multisim and reinstalled it several times and tried to delete remaining folders, same error though.

Is there any specific configuration file to change the user in so I can reuse the symbol editor for the components again? This error deprives me of making any new symbols for the new components.

Thanks for your help in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,876 Views)

Not sure when it happened or what caused it but I am having this same problem. Did anyone ever find an answer?

I have looked everywhere for a config file, options in the program, even RegEdit. I cannot find where to fix this!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(644 Views)

Привет!
Чистить от Мультисима- нужен целый день. Это надо влезать и в скрытые папки и во все разделы реестра. Легче и быстрее переустановить систему. Дополнить недостающие версии net framework.
PS/. в ДЕСЯТКЕ программа работает медленнее, что 14.2, что 14.3-на своей шкуре испытал...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(632 Views)

Thank-you

Not what I wanted to hear but not unexpected.

When I reloaded Multisim and it did not correct the problem, I know I was in trouble.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(605 Views)