From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still will not run on Vista using Forum suggestions

I tried the suggestions posted in the support forum but the NI design suite 10 still not running in my computer with Microsoft Vista OS. I remove and re-install the software by following NI engineers removal process sent via email and still not  working. This is the error shown in the display -" NI Design Suite 10.0 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working properly. Window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."- Junt
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,675 Views)
Hi Junt:

There is now a update for Circuit Design Suite 10 that supports Windows Vista. You can download the update through SUU.

If you still get the message after updating, some more information would be helpful, such as when the error occurs (startup or after running a while).

Garret
Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,654 Views)
After updating I run the program after all my start-up program is complete, then I run the Multisim and its does not continue, it stop due to problem that are not specified and Microsoft will find a solution if there's available.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,634 Views)
Hi Junt:

I'm just checking to see if you were able to solve your problem? If you are still experiencing difficulty, some additional information would be helpful.

What version of Windows Vista are you running (eg. Home Basic)?
What language is your operating system?
What is your user name?
Does the error occur during startup, or sometime afterward?
If the error occurs during startup, do you get any other errors. For example, any errors about loading plugins? Can you see on the splash screen if Multisim has stopped after while loading a particular plugin?

Garret
Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,533 Views)