Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something everyone can use....and it's free

Hello,

This is the whole message at the "Legal Disclaimer" page. I don't see any email here containing "@". 

``This service is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but is not officially endorsed or supported by National Instrumentstm in any way.

We are a community of users of National Instrumentstm Circuit Design software, including Multisim/Ulticap and Ultiboard, that promote the sharing of resources with others.

While every effort will be made to ensure the integrity of the material here, we cannot guarantee that mistakes will not occur.

Use your discretion when using footprints, models, or other resources obtained here for prototyping and production applications.

This is an open community so you as the user assumes all responsibility for implementing anything gathered from this site.

Once again, please use common sense and if you have questions or doubts, ask about it on our forum.

Due to multiple bots trying to access the site for no practical reason, registration is now limited to sending me an email using the words (without spaces) Invite Me At ni.kittmaster.com. Each email will be privately verified. Thanks for your understanding.

You MUST register before the you can access or view the forum!``

Sorry if I'm actually missing something, I can't seem to find the email.

I do notice this part, but it doesn't contain the email.

``Due to multiple bots trying to access the site for no practical reason, registration is now limited to sending me an email using the words (without spaces) Invite Me At ni.kittmaster.com. Each email will be privately verified. Thanks for your understanding.``

Pressing email in the "Legal Disclaimer" page opens a window but doesn't automatically put the email. 

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 55
(1,084 Views)

StudentGoh_1-1645897943568.png

Is it actually supposed to be like this?

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 55
(1,075 Views)

No that is not correct.

It tells you specifically how to craft an email and specifically to who. Over 2500 members have been able to execute what is needed to be done...everything you need is present on that page.

Regards,

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 55
(1,068 Views)

Hello, tried a lot of things and it finally said "Email sent". 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 55
(1,050 Views)

Did you receive the email? I received an email like this:

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error."

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 55
(1,023 Views)