Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate Menu not appearing

Hi
I installed the MultiSIM and UltiSIM. Since the network connection is slow the application is not able to connect to the server. But other pages are opening. And it says the software will function with limited facilities. And the Simulate Menu is not visible when the MultiSIM opens. Please tell me some corrective measures that I should take.
Thanks in advance.
Gokul.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,348 Views)
Gokul,

It appears that you are using the freeware edition (the free download from the www.electronicsworkbench.com website). This version is only a 45 day free trial and in order for it simulate it must connect to our server. Without a proper network connection, unfortunately the simulation feature will not function correctly, and this is the reason for the 'Simulate' menu not being available.

If your network connection is being hindered by a Proxy Server please check the following FAQ which will guide you through the setup process to allow for the proxy server: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/conceptd.nsf/webmain/DAD2C61E475709E5862571790029B525. If it is still not working, please contact your local distributor or sales department. They might be able to help you.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,312 Views)