From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same version of MS14 but different components???

Many of my fellow students downloaded and paid Studica for MS14. For some reason several students, of which I am one, do not have the same components. Is there a component library or a fix for those who do not have all the components

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(2,544 Views)

The version your students have is the student edition, there are many differences between the student edition and the education edition that is the one you probabbly has.

You can check on this document those differences:

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/53639/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(2,516 Views)

We all downloaded them from the same link. I re-downloaded but I still do not have all of their components. They are sending me them in a file but they are not in my data bank. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(2,513 Views)

TRCulp, did you use the same Serial Number to activate this software? How did you and your colleagues license it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(2,501 Views)

We each used the serial number that we received through the link. I assume that are all different. Even so, would that give people different data sets? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(2,497 Views)

Could you please assist us by uploading images of the versions you have? Open Multisim go to the help tab and look for the option "About Multisim". This should pop out a window like the one attached. This can also relate to the database you have for default. This could or could not include some components that other databases include.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(2,493 Views)

We all have the exact same version downloaded from the exact same link. We all have the exact same version number BUT some have many more components than others. Ie. ttl 7483 and 7486. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(2,471 Views)

They are exactly the same. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(2,470 Views)

I know I am having making this point but.. We all downloaded from the same link. All the version numbers are the exact same. But some have more components than others. Example - some have the 7483 and 7486 ttl chips, others don't. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(2,468 Views)

Hi!

Could you please check this Knowledge Base article. Please confirm that all boxes are unchecked from both, global and circuit preferences. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(2,451 Views)