From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotate Schematic?

Does anyone know of a way to rotate the whole schematic? In the Component Wizard, you can group components and then rotate them as a whole, but I don't see this option available on the main screen.

The reason I desire this is because I refer to this schematic as I work on the board, but now find (because of the wiring) that I must have the board rotated 180 degrees from the schematic.  It would greatly help if the schematic matched the board.

I'm using the Base Edition, 11.0.2

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,286 Views)

Hi Circuit Rider,

The option to rotate the entire schematic is not available; you can only rotate individual parts in Multisim.

In Ultiboard, you can rotate everything by enabling all filters in Edit>>Selection Filter, when you select Edit>>Select All, everything on the board will be selected and if you press Ctrl+R, everything will rotate.

Tien P.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,276 Views)

Thanks Tien,

Too bad this option is not available.  Would you mind passing this suggestion on to engineering?  Along with the ability to rotate text and a low priced (or free) MultiSim reader?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,269 Views)

Very Nice!!!  Just unlocked my parts and I could rotate all..

Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,047 Views)

Well, at least now with version 12 it's possible to rotate text (thanks engineering!).  If we could just group parts so we could rotate what we want. . .

Also, as long as I'm making suggestions, what about an inexpensive (or free) MultiSim viewer?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,038 Views)