Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Suggestions

As a new Electronics Workbench user I have been keeping track of a list of suggestions, for example notes on unifying the interface with LabVIEW, which has a much more mature graphical interface.

When filing a product suggestion however, there is no entry for selecting Electronics Workbench / Multisim / Ultiboard.

So my first suggestion is that this be added to the NI feedback page and then we'll go from there Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,860 Views)
I don't know if there is any other way of doing that, but you can post suggestions and/or possible software problems here. Once the moderators evaluate your post they will make a determination as to whether or not it is a feature request for future releases or a software issue that needs to be put on the fix list.
Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,857 Views)
I understand that but I prefer the NI feedback page for product suggestions because it more or less guarantees they won't get lost, as happens on occasion with forum posts (which require someone else to not only read the post but to then go enter something into the internal NI system used for tracking bugs and suggestions).

Besides, isn't EWB an NI product now?  It should be listed on their product feedback page Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,855 Views)

Nestor will probably have to address this. he would probably know how to do it the way you want if it is possible.

Sorry, I couldn't be of more assisatance

Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,854 Views)
Hi m3nth:

We're working on getting Multisim/Ultiboard added to the product suggestion page. In the meantime, you can post your suggestions on the forum, or send them to me.

To send it to me, email ewbsupport@ni.com with my name (Garret) in the header.
Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,816 Views)
Thanks Garret.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,809 Views)