Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power management circuit for hybrid energy harvester

Hi, basically I have to design a power management circuit for hybrid energy harvester for my final year project. It is the combination of piezoelectric and electrostatic energy harvester. The circuit should be able to cater both inputs form the transducers and generate an output voltage that sufficient to power up a wireless sensor node (3.6V). My idea was to design a same circuit for both transducers and combine it.

For the simulation, I used an AC voltage source as for the replacement of the transducers since vibration energy produce an AC signal, bridge rectifier to convert AC to DC and a buck-boost converter running in discontinuous mode for DC to DC converter. As for now, I have combined both inputs with voltage controlled spst but yet to produce a single output voltage (still produce two output voltages from both circuits). I don't know how to combine it. I am also not sure with the components used in the simulation.

I am really appreciate if anyone can help me so that I can survive my final year. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,931 Views)