Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piezoelectric Equivalent Circuit

Hey ,

I am using Piezoelectric Material for energy harvesting but before design my model i want to simulate it.

But i faced problem in it..

where i will get peizolectric materail and virtually i will stress of dfferent frequencies and measue out[ut volatage produce by Piezolectric material.

Please help me .

thank you..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(10,063 Views)

Hello,

I think you'd have to figure out the rate for your piezoelectrical device outside of Multisim (is it a sensor?), then test as a potential difference (so a power source of some sort) in your circuit. Piezoelectric is just energy from induced stress so using it as power source for simulation purposes would make sense to me.

Regards,

Miguel V
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(10,030 Views)

hi i am doing the same project piezo electeric energy harvesting please contact me asap i need help shami_esh@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(9,079 Views)

Neither of the previous posters has logged onto the Forums for more than one year, so you are unlikely to get a response from them.

Please create a new thread and ask specific questions about your problem. Simply stating that you need help will not get you very far. Do you have a particular device you want to simulate? Do you have a model for any kind of piezo device? How would you simulate the mechanical input?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(9,075 Views)

Hi....

I am working on Energy Harvesting with Piezoelectric.From piezo electrc material i am getting very less voltage and current(Milli volts and Milli amps).So how can i amplify voltage and current.Can any one sujjest me a circuit which can give a reasonable voltage and current(Vots and amps).

Sujjest piezoelectric manufactureres .

Regards

Jayachandra

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(8,722 Views)

Search net for a Charge amplifier. You can make a circuit using OP-AMP. Basically it is an integrator. Piezoelectric material makes charge so a charge amplifier sums up charge and shows voltage on output. charge_amplifier.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,264 Views)

Instead of MC1458 can we use LM358? Are both amplifier equivalent?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,884 Views)