Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PONTE H COM MOSFETS

Boa noite,

Estou a tentar fazer uma ponte H com mosfets, e com drive IR2110,com o esquema que segue em anexo. Quando tento simular dá me o seguinte erro

Warning: Analysis initial conditions are not set to User-Defined, but initial conditions are set on one or more devices inside U3. The circuit may not simulate as intended.

Warning: Analysis initial conditions are not set to User-Defined, but initial conditions are set on one or more devices inside U4. The circuit may not simulate as intended.

Error: Unable to converge during transient analysis. Consider increasing the ABSTOL, VNTOL, and RELTOL options.
Simulation canceled
See convergence help for more information

Quando tento alterar as variaveis ABSTOL, VNTOL, RELTOL para os valores apresentados no HELP do multisim, continua sem funcionar.

Alguém consegue ajudar?

Obrigado

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,941 Views)

Hi war,

I don't have Multisim (Desktop) application so I can't open the circuit that you attached. I'm only using Multisim Live.

Did you try changing the Initial conditions to User defined? The Configuration pane with Initial conditions set to User defined is shown in Multisim Live screenshot below

Screenshot_20210525-070511.png

Modifying RSHUNT solved the problem in a related post, Multisim Convergence Error MOSFET Gate Driver. You can also try if it will help your simulation converge.

I'm also amazed that you were still able to provide details of the problem when you already expressed parting words to signify you are getting sleepy. 😃

Best regards,

G. Goodwin

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,874 Views)

Hi nguerra,

I mistakenly addressed you as "war" in my first reply. There's no bad intention on my part when I composed my message. I opted to read your post translated in English, I was unaware that the translation would include the user name. I hope you were not offended and I'm sending you this sincere apology for that mistake.

Best regards,

G. Goodwin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,862 Views)

Thanks for your awnser.

You help a Lot, because the problem was really in the transient default values for simulation. I have change this default values to the values that Multisim says in the help, for ABSTOL, REDTOL and VTOL

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,845 Views)