Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Shot Monostable Multivibrator

Hi all,

Currently designing a circuit which requires a slight delay after a voltage goes low, and have found that the LTC6993-4 one shot pulse generator, set up as is in the attached file, should work very well for this. Love simulating in Multisim with the live-variable voltages etc, which is exactly how I need to test this device, but I can only find a model of the device in a .asc file (LTspice).

I have read across multiple posts that Multisim doesn't get along with .asc files, but was wondering 2 things; has anyone found a workaround? can anyone offer another component which might fit the bill? I have tried quite extensively with 555 timers, and with RC circuits with a comparator set to trigger after a certain voltage (and hence known time), but neither work quite as I would like (or none that I have trialed).

Looking for a negative pulse (0) of known time after a falling edge of a signal line. 1 otherwise.

No great rush, but would love to see if there is a solution, if not just for my piece of mind. Failing this RS is just down the road, so I can pop over there and buy one of the devices to test out on a board.

Cheers!

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,099 Views)

Hello Chris,

I think you can convert LTspice file to net-list and then import it to the Muiltisim.

(1,914 Views)