I've got an rather anoying problem. and I don't know what I did to cause this(otherwise I would've fixed it already).
As you can see in the title, I can't see any footprint previews in ultiboard.
This is not irritating when searching for the right part, but also when I'm working in the part wizard.
I've repaired Ultiboard and Multisim twice but that didn't do the trick. I've also to reinstalled it neither did that work.
After comparing the Global options and PCB properties with another(working, on another device) version of Ultiboard. I coulnd't find a single difference between the 2 settings.
That's an interesting issue you face, I have never seen something similar (yet). I have some ideas on how to fix this:
whoops, sorry for the late response it's been quiet busy lately.
1. on the broken machine is 14.1 and the working machine 14.0
2. I'll try the cmd repair later today
3. the screenshots are from an old project, but when I open a new project the project remains.
4. the paths and files are correct.
the database is exported from 14.0 to 14.1. but the footprints weren't visible in 14.0 either.
5. I'll try that too later today.
6. windows 10. the display drivers does not seem to have any effect, currently at (amd) 18.12.2 but changing it to older versions did not fix it either.
I was booting up Ultiboard to swap databases, only to find out my Ultiboard and Multisim license have expired on the 31th of december.
I'll first have to wait and get a new license from school.
When I've got a new license I'll try the swap and reset and post the results.