Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some insight on measurements for a single stage amplifer

Hello everyone, I am tasked with having to provide "screenshots of the DC operating point, VCE and Ic,, and oscilloscope readings of Vin and Vout showing the measured peak to peak AC voltages of each along with the frequency of the input signal. " My course unfortunately does not show how to go about this. Attached is an image of my circuit and any instruction on how to achieve these results would be much appreciated. Thank you!

vjaderomo_0-1655864818055.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(810 Views)

You have posted on the LabVIEW board, I believe you were looking for the Multisim board https://forums.ni.com/t5/Multisim-and-Ultiboard/bd-p/370

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(800 Views)

I just moved this thread to the proper board.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 5
(770 Views)

Thank you for that, my mistake!  Is there anything I need to do on my end to access the proper thread?  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(743 Views)

унч1..gif

Проанализируем этот усилитель в MS

унч.gif

 Видны искажения отрицательной полуволны. Сделаем параметрический анализ, варьируя значением R6.
При R6=30 Ω, искажения исчезают.
Извиняюсь, картинки загрузились наоборот...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(719 Views)