Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Multisim 10 Prob

When I use Multisim 9, I downloaded some Labview instruments like expression source, DAQ source etc. about 7 in total, bringing the total number of LV instruments I use in Multisim 9 to 11(that includes 4 that came with the software i.e. microphone, speaker etc).

Now I use NI Multisim 10 and of course it came with the regular 4 LV instruments i.e. microphone, speaker etc. but I also want to use the LV instruments I had downloaded into Multisim 9, without going through the pain of downloading each of the instrument. So I copied the "lvinstument" folder from Multisim 9 to NI Multisim 10, but it did not work.  Is there any way around this.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,133 Views)

Did you copied the whole 'lvinstruments' folder? You should have only copied the ".llb" files. I'm not sure if by copying the whole folder that might have overwrited any of the files needed by v10. Make sure that you have your original 'lvinstruments' folder from v10 and just place the ".llb" files, re-launch Multisim and see if they work.

There is a document on the web about assuring compatibility of LV instruments with Multisim.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5639

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,110 Views)