From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI ELVISmx various tools fail to load.

I am trying to get any of ELVISmx programs to work. I can use the launcher without a problem, but if I actually want to use one of the programs I get this lovely splash art. This picture can be seen below.

Loadintonothing.png

I have tried both version 18 and 17 of ELVISmx. I also have multiple LabVIEW runtimes. As shown below.

Amultitudeofruntimes.png

I have tried running the launcher and the various programs as the administrator to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ELVISmx a few times with no luck.

Finally, the myDAQ I have passed the NI max self-test. As seen in the picture below.

myDAQfunctions.png

TLDR I can't get ELVISmx various tools to work and I tried various solutions to no avail.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,984 Views)

Thank you all for taking a look at my problem. It seems that a solution to the problem I am having is not readily available.

I will admit that I am not particularly knowledgeable on how to receive support from National Instruments. If you know of a better way to get help with this particular problem I am all ears. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,949 Views)