Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Circuit design suite version 12 (rev 12)

I am taking circuit theory 1 this semester and the school wants $56 for NI circuit design suite - version 12 (rev 12).  Does this sound right, or is the download free elsewhere?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
(3,629 Views)

Are you taking the class at Excelsior? I was wondering the same thing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,551 Views)

Yeah, I am taking the class at Excelsior.  I bought and received the software from the bookstore but have no way to get it on my MS surface pro 3 (no dvd/cd drive).  I am wondering if I paid $56 to get the DVD but could have just downloaded it.  Hopefully the instructor will give us some pointers.  There isn't much info about the software on google and NI customer support has been less than hlepful.

Message 3 of 4
(3,535 Views)

I spoke with a customer service rep and it seems like you can get what you need from studica, but you would have to buy Multisim and Utiliboard separately. Suite has both of those in one. Also, I did speak with an advisor and I asked her if the version mattered. She contacted the instructor and found that a newer version is okay to use, but you have to let the instructor know what version you are using. Hopefully you can purchase or borrow a disk drive to install Suite!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,516 Views)