From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim ve Ultiboard Error's. Our Error's

Multisim'de birçok kez tasarım yaptım. 2011-2020 arası multisim ile ilgileniyorum. Ancak Multisim'de profesyonelliği engelleyen çok ciddi sorunlarımız var. Bu sorun bir "bellek yetersizliği" sorunudur. Bu sorundan çıkış yolu yoktur ve firmamıza bu sorunu iletmem gereken bir yer yoktur. Sorunumu buradan göndermek istiyorum. Multisim 14.2 çöküyor ve ciddi dosya hataları veriyor ve dosyalarımı tamamen kaybediyorum. Projimi birçok kez tamamen kaybettim. Aynı projeyi defalarca tasarladım ve yaklaşık bir buçuk yıldır aynı projeyle çalışmak zorunda kaldım. Multisim 14.2'yi geliştiren ekip üyeleri, projenin çok büyük ölçekte ve aynı dosya içinde büyüyebileceğini düşünmemiş olabilir. Simülasyon ayarları, yedekleme ayarlarını kaydetme ve dosya ayarları ile ilgisi olmayan bu baş ağrısı, ciddi anlamda zarar veriyor. Bilginize. İlk isteğim "yetersiz bellek" hatasını düzeltmenizdir. Çünkü "bellek yetersiz" hatası, sildiğim cihazların da neden olduğu bir hatadır. Bir acemi programcının bunu düşünmemiş olabileceğini düşünüyorum. Umarım yeniden programlarlar.

1. "Bellek yetersizliği" hatasını düzeltmeye çalışın.
2. "LDR Direnci veya" Foto transistör "gibi temel aygıtlar bileşen güncellemesine dahil değildir. Bunlardan çoğunu üretmek zorunda değiliz, bu benim ve tüm kullanıcılar için geçerlidir.
Ayrıca, 6502 MCU / CPU vb. Ve modern bellek sistemleriyle, daha fazla aygıt yoktur. Bunları kendimiz yapabiliriz, ancak firmanın yalnızca resmi yüklemeleri dahil etmesi gerekiyor.
3. Component Maker'da birçok şeyin işlevselliğini artırmalısınız. Örneğin: mikroçip simge düzenleyicisindeki pinleri birbirine yaklaştıramıyoruz. Çünkü yazı tiplerinin boyutu tasarım sayfası anına denk geliyor. Görüntü sorunlarından kaynaklanmaktadır. Çünkü mikroçipim çok büyüktü ve görüntü bozulmalarına neden oldu.
4. Component Maker'daki model maker'da değiştirilebilir bir değişken değer olarak bir elektronik cihaz özelliği oluşturamıyoruz. Herhangi bir aygıt yaratabiliriz, ancak değiştirilebilir bir değişken değeri yaratamayız. Çünkü kontrol ekleyerek, içsel değişimlerini işlevsel hale getiremiyoruz. Kontrolleri kendimiz ekleyebilmeli ve parametreler için özelleştirebilmeliyiz. Özelleştirme her zaman iyidir.
5. Bileşen Oluşturucu'da sayısal ve alfabetik ayak izlerini tek tek artırmak zorunda kalabiliyoruz. Çünkü örneğin: Benim Mikroçipim 7500 Pin içeriyordu. Biz ne yaptık ki? Benimkiyle resmen işkence gördüm ve sadece ayar izleri bile birkaç saatimi aldı. Bileşen oluşturucudaki ayak izi ayarlarında ciddi bir sorun var. İyileştirilmesi gerekiyor.
6. Simulasyon ayarlarının runtime ortamı "out of memory" alanına ek olabiliyor. Çünkü onu kaldırabilecek RAM alanı olsa bile, simulasyon ayarlarıyla, simulasyon ortamı geçerli profesyonel olarak tasarladığım devremi çalıştırmamaya başladı.

Ben Türk bir bilişimciyim ve evimdeki ofisimide çalışmaktayım.
Adım Onur Angün.

I have designed many times at Multisim. I am interested in multisim between 2011-2020. However, at Multisim, we have very serious problems that hinder professionalism. This problem is a "out of memory" problem. There is no way out of this problem and there is no place to report this problem to our company. I want to post my problem from here. Multisim 14.2 crashes and gives serious file errors and I completely lose my files. I have completely lost my project many times. I designed the same project many times and had to work with the same project for about a year and a half. The team members who developed Multisim 14.2 may not have thought that the project could grow on a very large scale and within the same file. This headache, which has nothing to do with simulation settings, saving backup settings and file settings, is seriously damaging. For your information. My first request is for you to fix the "out of memory" error. Because the "out of memory" error is also an error caused by the devices I deleted. I think a novice programmer might not have thought about this. I hope they reprogram.

1. Try to fix the "Out of memory" error.
2. Basic devices such as "LDR Resistor or" Photo transistor "are not included in component update. We do not have to manufacture most of them, this is true for me and all users.
Also, 6502 MCU / CPU etc. And with modern memory systems, there are no more devices. We can do these ourselves, but the firm only needs to include official uploads.
3. You should extend the functionality of many things in Component Maker. For example: we cannot bring the pins in the microchip icon editor closer together. Because the size of the fonts coincides with the design page moment. It is caused by image problems. Because my microchip was too big and caused image distortions.
4. We are unable to create an electronic device property as an editable variable value in the model maker in Component Maker. We can create any device, but we cannot create a changeable variable value. Because by adding control, we are unable to functionalize their internal changes. We must be able to add controls ourselves and customize for parameters. Customization is always good.
5. We may have to increase the numerical and alphabetical footprints one by one in Component Builder. Because for example: My Microchip contained 7500 Pins. What have we done? I was officially tortured with mine, and even scars of adjustment alone took me a few hours. There is a serious problem with the footprint settings in the component builder. It needs improvement.
6. The runtime environment of the simulation settings can be in addition to the "out of memory" area. Because even if there is RAM space to handle it, the simulation environment started to not run the current professional circuit I designed with the simulation settings.

I am a Turkish IT scientist and I work in my home office.
My name is Onur Angün.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(900 Views)