From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim Live - Is it down?

When I try to login to "multisim live", I repeatedly get a "502 Bad Gateway" error.  I've tried Safari and Chrome on a Mac, and Internet Explorer and Chrome on Windows.

Message 1 of 7
(4,041 Views)

I have been seeing the same error all day.  At one point, ni.com had a static message saying the website was down for maintenance.  Any ETR on when it will be up, NI?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,976 Views)

@serenaeley wrote:

When I try to login to "multisim live", I repeatedly get a "502 Bad Gateway" error.  I've tried Safari and Chrome on a Mac, and Internet Explorer and Chrome on Windows.

I have seen this problem as well since yesterday. We have Multisim site license and we were using Multisim Live in the lab with a large group of students and it was a disaster. All received error 500, 502, or 504. I tried today and I still receive error 500.

Message 3 of 7
(3,927 Views)

FWIW, I contacted NI Support shortly after posting my complaint.  I understand that they had been working on the website and it began working for me within a couple of hours after I contacted them.  I've not seen any problems since that time other than our Academic Site License code not unlocking premium features as expected, but that's a separate concern that needs me to submit another Tech Support assistance request.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,907 Views)

I think it may be down again.  When I click "Login" I get this.  I put in a service request. Anyone else have the same issue?

Page Error

The page you requested may have moved, been deleted, or is inaccessible.

Search below for other content, or contact NI for assistance.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,877 Views)

It's well into 2020... and it's still down. 🙁

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,272 Views)

This is what I saw. Hope this is helpful.

error.PNG

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,266 Views)