From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim API toolkit and LV connectivity issue

Hi,  

I am using the Multisim API toolkit to get some pulses obtained in Multisim circuit in Labview. I modified the "Event based architecture" example vi to suit my application. I am trying to acquire the data from Multisim.

My 50Hz input sinusoidal wave is being displayed onto the XY graph properly. However my output pulse is not getting dsplayed, though I am able to get the output on the Multisim oscilloscope(please find attached the oscilloscope screen).

I tried varying the Sample Rate at 10M, 50M, 100M & the no of samples from 10 - 1k. None of the cases, my output pulse is displayed on my LV XY graph.  If I use a 50 Hz clock to trigger my switch in Multisim instead of a Random Signal Generator, I seem to get my output pulses in LV.

Please have a look at my output pulse attached. Am I missing something or its just an mismatch of the sampling rate and the no of samples? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

LN

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,407 Views)

Anybody any solutions?

I am stuck with this problem.

Please help

Thanks,

LN

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3