Ive just started school this fall and is supposed to use "mydaq - studentkit with labview and multisim student edition" on my asus ux305c. I installed the programmes and multisim works poorly. small text when using "logic converter". Almost unreadable. aditional to this i had to use compatible mode and when this is active the simulation-actions are very slow.
I used google and downloaded 14.01 and 14.0.1f1
with f1 it seems that i need to activate my product even though its already been done.
with f1, the icons are bigger, but now they are blacked out. see atachment. I really need this up and running!