Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisim 10.0.1 stop at 93% in my vista system

My window vista operating system still not working, during commands Initialization the program stop at 93%. Eng'r. Tien Pham is trying to help me out but can't found a solution yet, for the meantime if somebody has similar problems like mine and was able to run the Multisim 10.0.1 a vista version of multisim, please let me know, your help would be appraciated. I have been trying to run this product (Multisim 10.0.1 educational for 2-3 months now, but lack is still nowhere to find inspite of NI support/application engineers help.

Thanks,
Jun
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,124 Views)

Junt, please get in touch with Tien (ewbsupport@ni.com) we have seen this problem in only three user cases (including yours) and have not been able to reproduce it in EWB.

We are trying to track down the issue to installations of v10.0 (non-Vista compatible) in Vista OS's and that encounter an error when running the program, then when uninstalling or installing the supported version 10.0.1 on top of the previous non-supported installation that might be corrupting some files. Please get in touch with Tien so he can continue working with you.

If anybody else is seeing this problem please send us an email to the above address since we need to work on a case by case basis to understand the specifics of each user's computer.

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,078 Views)