From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultiSim 14.1 Educator Version Not finding NI Elvis Lib files error

We are using Multisim Educ v 14.1 with no problems on Win 10 (64bit).  Recently acquired a NI Elvis II+ and installed ni-elvismx v19.0 and Labview 202 (community version).  The Elvis tools work fine.  Tried to follow the example on the NI Multisim ELVIS example page (https://www.ni.com/en-us/innovations/white-papers/12/teach-analog-circuits-with-ni-multisim-and-ni-e...) and after selecting NEW and trying to open the NI ELVIS II template, I get a string of error messages that the respective LIBs cannot be found by Labview version (18).  Pictures attached.  The libs are in the path being shown in the error messages plus I don't have Labview 18 or Labview 20 (community) and Labview 14.1  Can anyone offer advice?  Should I reinstall everything in a specific order??

TIA

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(732 Views)

HI

I thing this problem related to drivers.

I suggest you to reinstall the NI ELVIS driver. Also see the compatibility list for NI ELVIS and Multisim with your LV version.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(621 Views)