Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Digital Options in Student Edition

My students are unable to see the Digital Clock / Flip Flops & Latches / BCD to 7 Segment Decoders options in the Digital toolbar.  This is what their screen/options look like:

Flip Flop Latch problem.JPG

This is what my screen/options shows:

Flip Flop Latch problem 2.JPG

Is this because they are registered as a student and I'm registered as a instructor?  If not, is there a way for them to have the same options as myself?

Message 1 of 6
(1,387 Views)

Hi bpersons,

Your students are logged-in for Free Subscription, they should activate Premium Access. I don't have experience with this process because I am only a Free Subscription user but I hope you can complete the activation through this: Multisim Live Premium.

Best regards,

G. Goodwin

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,359 Views)

My students are using Multisim Live premium access.  I was also informed to try and have students to clear the cache and cookies so i am in the process now of doing that.  I will also check and make sure what version they are using, thank you for the advise and insight for this.  This year is a struggle but this on line version seems to be pretty decent when it works. 

Message 3 of 6
(1,222 Views)

The digital components that you have available in the screenshot is from the Free tier.

Please have the students confirm that Account Access Level says Premium on the Profile settings page.

vicentiu_0-1612969652290.png

Vicentiu
National Instruments R&D
Message 4 of 6
(1,220 Views)

ok thank you so much. 

Message 5 of 6
(1,218 Views)

thanks. this helps me. I was trying to have them do 2.3.2 but the SSD was not available

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,156 Views)