Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement window in the Digital Grapher Transient View in 14.1

Version 14.1 Educators:  For some reason, the choice seems to have been made to remove the Cursor measurement window in the Digital Transient Grapher view.  All that is provided is dx and 1/dx at the top of the graph.  WHY?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,901 Views)

Hi  Gunner659,

This is Mario from National Instruments. I will gladly help you with this question, but first I need some context.  Can you please send me a screenshot of the Cursor measurement window (Digital Transient Grapher view)? I want to be sure we are looking at the same windows and then ask the right questions to the Product Engineers. 

Honestly, I don't have the answer to that question right now, but if you tell me more details about what you are trying to do I can see if there is an alternative way to do what you wanted to do in the Cursor Measurement Window.

Regards,

Mario.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,868 Views)

Please see screen capture.  Actually, don't thing the screen capture worked.  How do I do it?

Oh well.  In Transient Analysis, if you are working on a digital circuit, you have the choice of analog or digital grapher output. When you want to use the Digital Grapher you drag the node name from the Analog Output window down to the Digital window.  (It is possible for some signals you don't have a choice.  They just appear in the digital window. Never tried to drag them up).

Within the Digital Grapher, if you use the cursors, the measurement window no longer exists.  Instead, three of the measurements are shown at the top of the screen.  The rest were not important I guess.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,849 Views)