From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM399 in Multisim

Hi, I am using multisim12. In my project, I am going to use LM399 precision reference. But there is no component in multisim. I want to know how could I solve this, thank you. I am a rookie to multisim12. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,159 Views)

Hello,

With Multisim you have the capability to create your own component.  You can follow the steps in the tutorial; Creating a Custom Component in NI Multisim.

You will require the SPICE model, which you can find from the manufacturer's website.  You may to contact the manufacturer, if the SPICE model is not available online.

Notes for Branch AE:
Please reply to This Post within 24 hours
The US AE is expected to reply to all of your posts within 24 hours. Having this expectation will keep the escalation moving quickly and toward a fast resolution.

You can also use other communication channels: Phone, Skype, etc. to discuss the issue with the US AE. This can help with troubleshooting and quick diagnosis of the issue.

Click here to provide kudos for a post on this page
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,150 Views)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,142 Views)

Hi Rocky1989,

I realize that this is a very old post, but did you ever create this part in Multisim? If so, would you be willing to share the part you created?

Thanks.

Mike

Certified LabVIEW Architect
Miami University
Instrumentation Laboratory

CLA Logo
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,942 Views)