Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM334Z Spice Model??

Hi and please help,

I am trying to make a circuit with a LM334 chip in it but I haven't been able to find a SPICE model to import into to  Multisim.  I am becoming very frustrated.  Please help if you can... Thanks....

Best,

Bobby

Message 1 of 5
(6,681 Views)

After a brief search I conclude that none of the manufacturers have ever published a SPICE Model for the LM334.  I did find one that someone posted here.  I did not check to see if it is legal or if it is accurate.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,677 Views)

I am very interested in obtaining this SPICE model for the LM334Z but Yahoo groups is no more. Does it exist anywhere else?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,568 Views)

I am trying to simulate based on manufacturer's model too, LM234Z-3/NOPB from Texas Instruments. TI and STM uses the Ultra Librarian feature which has all other tools except from Multisim. It is frustrating that I am stuck with a tool that is not featured in the Ultra Librarian. When it is budget time and I am to advise my department to buy tools, this itself is good enough a reason for us to not invest in Multisim and the PCB layout tool (why can I not spell the brand name in my reply?).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,208 Views)

Привет, коллега! Не расстраивайтесь, пожалуйста! С такими парнями, как bordodynov , мы не пропадём!
Вырисовывать особо модель не стал, можете для себя что-то по- симпатичнее сделать, и название поправить...

lm334.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,163 Views)