From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM334Z Spice Model??

Hi and please help,

I am trying to make a circuit with a LM334 chip in it but I haven't been able to find a SPICE model to import into to  Multisim.  I am becoming very frustrated.  Please help if you can... Thanks....

Best,

Bobby

Message 1 of 5
(6,677 Views)

After a brief search I conclude that none of the manufacturers have ever published a SPICE Model for the LM334.  I did find one that someone posted here.  I did not check to see if it is legal or if it is accurate.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,673 Views)

I am very interested in obtaining this SPICE model for the LM334Z but Yahoo groups is no more. Does it exist anywhere else?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,564 Views)

I am trying to simulate based on manufacturer's model too, LM234Z-3/NOPB from Texas Instruments. TI and STM uses the Ultra Librarian feature which has all other tools except from Multisim. It is frustrating that I am stuck with a tool that is not featured in the Ultra Librarian. When it is budget time and I am to advise my department to buy tools, this itself is good enough a reason for us to not invest in Multisim and the PCB layout tool (why can I not spell the brand name in my reply?).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,204 Views)

Привет, коллега! Не расстраивайтесь, пожалуйста! С такими парнями, как bordodynov , мы не пропадём!
Вырисовывать особо модель не стал, можете для себя что-то по- симпатичнее сделать, и название поправить...

lm334.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,159 Views)