From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBIS conversion to SPICE

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I would like to convert IBIS pin models to SPICE behavioral models that I can import into multisim. I then will combine these pin models with other built in components to do an end-to-end simulation. I tried the Intusoft free converter, and get several errors when I import the SPICE circuit into a new component. My question to the group is, does anyone know of an IBIS to SPICE converter (free preferably, but willing to purchase something if necessary) that will generate code that can be directly imported into a multisim component with no editing? I guess I would accept a littel editing, but I have several pins to bring in and don't want to take a chance on screwing up the underlying model

-Steve

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,258 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author !977918Sa

Hi Steve, 

There is no a particular way to move IBIS to Spice that is recomended to work on Multisim. I think that if there is any chance to find the Spice model would be the best option. There are some other forums that have more information about IBIS to Spice. It seems that thay are using the same tool that you have. 

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,226 Views)