Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can´t find the LM317 anywhere in multisim....

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi... well Im trying to build a circuit and I need the LM317 to create it, i can´t find it anywhere in the internet... could someone please help me out?, i have the multisim version 10....

I´ve seen some codes but I don´t know where to put them....

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Eugenio

Message 1 of 20
(59,776 Views)
Your search technique seems to be the problem.  Select Master database, sub group select all families, *LM317* should return 5 different parts......
Message Edited by kittmaster on 10-10-2008 03:39 PM
Message Edited by kittmaster on 10-10-2008 03:39 PM

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20
(59,769 Views)

thanks for the quick answer!

I´ve tried again, "master database" "all groups" "all families" and the only results i get when i type LM are timers (like the 555), but not the LM317... I would appreciate your help....

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20
(59,757 Views)
Solution
Accepted by gugo8940

The problem may be that your verison does not have them. I have the Power Pro edition and they are in POWER>Voltage Regualtor. I trie a search for them and that wored great on mine. So this tell me that you may notm have them.

I am going to post one from my database for you. You may be able to save this to your database depending if your version supports that function. If not, then you can still use it by copying and pasting it into your circuit.

Here it is:

Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
Message 4 of 20
(59,743 Views)

thank you very much lacey

worked great this time

thanks! 

Message 5 of 20
(59,733 Views)

I need it too,thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20
(58,319 Views)

Thank you!  I needed the LM 317 as well and I was able to use the file from your post.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20
(54,659 Views)

Also try LM117 its the same part for military

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20
(54,645 Views)

HOLA NO ENCUENTRO EL COMPONETE,: LM317AH ESPERO QUE ME AYUDEN.  O COMO LO DESCARGO TENGO LA VERSION 13 MULTISIM

gugo8940 escribió:

Hi... well Im trying to build a circuit and I need the LM317 to create it, i can´t find it anywhere in the internet... could someone please help me out?, i have the multisim version 10....

I´ve seen some codes but I don´t know where to put them....

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Eugenio

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20
(36,960 Views)

Mira la solución arriba, puedes descargarlo del link que pusieron

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20
(36,935 Views)