From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I model a phase-locked loop in Multisim9?

Euler's file is not a zip file. It is a Multisim 10 file. Just change the file's extention form .zip to .ms10 and it should load into Multisim 10 if you have it.
Kittmaster's Component Database
http://ni.kittmaster.com

Have a Nice Day
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(6,442 Views)

Tried the example for PLL in one of my experiments, guys let me know if it works or not. Enjoy

I updated my attachments with the experiment specs.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(4,982 Views)

Here is the update of my example for the PLL with specs for the experiment, from my last post. Enjoy

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(4,977 Views)

Sorry guys my experiment circuit discription for VCO out was not correct, it was bassed on the free running internal frequency of 68.2khz, The internal free running frequency should be 25khz for the PLL to lock with 25Khz generator frequency. I Also included the non filter circuit in the example to show the difference in designs.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(4,963 Views)

Updated the discription for the virtual pll zip circuit

Message 15 of 21
(4,948 Views)

Can anyone tell me please how I could stop or block phase locked loop wireless signals ?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(4,407 Views)

can u please attach the zip file again , its showing corrupted,

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(3,986 Views)

Can u send me the original Eule's identity Circuit, It seems to be damaged. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(2,337 Views)

I cannot believe this thread of over a decade ago still holds interest.  I'll see if I can dig it up -- there is much dust on it.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(2,149 Views)

That's truly amazing.  A Multisim circuit dropped in here over a decade ago still runs just fine.  I had to fire it up, again, just for the nostalgia of it.  Simplicity.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(1,368 Views)