Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Update my component libary

Hi Guys

I have a big problem I am trying to update my multisim 10.0.144 component libary and it keeps giving me an Erro message "Faild to connect to server" This utility was unabel to connect to the server or lost its connection befor it was finished. Please check that your computer is connected to the internet and that there is no firewalls blocking this aplication. i am connected to the net 24/7 so it is not a connection problem it mite be a fire wall problem but i have no clue how to overcone this.  please can somone tell me what to do???

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(9,841 Views)

Hello,

Please send us more details about the issue. Are you trying to use the 'Support and Upgrade Utility'? This tool has been discontinued. Are you using the Student, Education or Power Pro Edition?

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(9,808 Views)

Hi Fernando

Sorry about that but yes I am trying to use the Support and upgrade utility In N1 Multisim 10 (Multisim Power Pro Edition Version 10.0.144)

If this tool has been disabled how will i upgrade my component library is there a link i can go to and download the updated library and then install it????

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(9,775 Views)

Hi Brian,

There are no component library updates for version 10.0.144, however, there is a free update that you can download that contains more that 170 fixes and adds Windows Vista support (32 and 64 bit).

Click here to download this update.

After the update is installed your software version will be 10.0.343.

Regards,

Fernando D.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(9,770 Views)