Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experts I had a problem of time step too small error in multisim circuit. I am working on the circuit of single phase induction motor control by triac. I had tried so many methods but still can't find its solution.

Experts,

I had a problem of time step too small error in multisim circuit. I am working on the circuit of single phase induction motor control by triac. I had tried so many methods but still can't find its solution. I have attached my circuit file please rectify it and suggest the solution. I am waiting anxiously for reply.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,632 Views)

I was able to get your circuit to simulate. I had to add a ground connection to the LM555CM and make a couple changes to the interactive simulation settings. 

To find the settings open the Simulate menu and click Interactive simulation settings. I set the maximum timestep to 0.00125s and in the Custom analysis settings under the Analysis options tab, I changed the absolute error tolerance (ABSTOL) from 1e-12A to 1e-10A. These loosened tolerances should allow you to simulate the circuit. 

I've attached your circuit containing the changes I've made including the saved simulation settings. Just run interactive analysis. Hope that is helpful for you.

Jeff

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,438 Views)