Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWB Proxy

hi mate,

i am a second year electronic student and use multisim a lot for simulation purposes ... i once installed multisim 8 version (trial) which ran perfectly on my system ... but with the new multisim 9 ... i am having loads of problems ... it duznt simulate cuz it says i need to give in my proxy server settings ... but the fact is i am not using a proxy server ... i have ntl broadband connection ...

da eb website no more provides da links for multisim 8 trial ... but i need to use it for my project ...

plz help me ...

ahmed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,009 Views)

Ahmed,

You can find the trial versions in the following FTP site: ftp://ftp.interactiv.ni.com/pub/interactiv/demo/

Although, as far as I know MS8 needs network connection for simulation as well... I might be wrong, but if you say it worked for you I take that as granted.

Anyways, I know also that the Student edition is very accesible (I mean low in price), give the EWB Sales guys a call, you might find it better to use a Student licensed version than keep using trials, you don't have anything to loose by asking... http://www.electronicsworkbench.com/academic/eduprod_se.html

Hope that helps,

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,000 Views)