From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ERROR] I can't acces part list Ultiboard after I creating custom board shape !!!

I have installed Ultiboard v.14 for some time.

Every time when I try I create a custom PCB form and I try to access the "Spreadsheet View / Parts", the electronic parts list is very hard to display, displays very hard piece by piece and at some point it gets stuck, and then I have to restart the software so I can use it continuously !!! Why ?

Although the new PCB form is correctly closed and 3D is visualized, the error mentioned above persists.
However, the error occurs only in personalized PCB forms. If, for example, I leave the default "rectangular PCB form" option, then the error does not exist.

This is how a Ultiboard bug software and if so, how can it be removed (I checked the latest updates and it still seems ok but it is not so !!)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,905 Views)

Nobody, no answer?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,780 Views)

No one, no answer? The problem also exists on the latest updated version of Ultiboard.
I would like a solution, please!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,297 Views)