From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections missing in ultiboard when transferred from multisim

Solved!
Go to solution
I have created a very simple schematic (test.MS14 attached) as a test to attempt to get Ultiboard working again. The reason I did this is because I cannot seem to get any schematics to transfer. What I see in Ultiboard are the parts with no connections. Furthermore the parts are locked, they can not be dragged. The project I was working on was from the first PCB I made. Now that the PCB is fully tested I saved a Rev1 set of schematics and set out to make a revised PCB. I see no DRC errors. Help?
LeMur Technology Services, LLC
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,790 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GleMunyan

Found part 1 answer. In Ultiboard Design toolbox, Information ratnest was not selected. The second problem is I cannot drag parts although I can move them using the coordinate system

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,781 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GleMunyan

Found a solution to my own problem again. In Ultiboard/spreadsheet view/parts right click on a part and select start placing the unplaced part. Don't know why this became a problem. 

Message 3 of 3
(2,773 Views)