From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circuit Design Suite 10.1. Evaluation error. Evaluation period is expired?

Hi!

I'm a student from Portugal and recently (Monday, March 23rd 2009) I have downloaded the evaluation version for the Circuit Design Suite 10.1 that includes MultiSim 10.1...

Everything went perfect during the installation, but when I tried to run the actual application, an error box showed up saying "An unexpected licensing error has occurred. Contact National Instruments Technical Support at ni.com/support to resolve this issue."

I tried to open the application one more time, and this time, the evaluation option is disabled with a new message next to it: "Your evaluation for this product has expired."

Now, I went through the license file for MultiSim, and somewhere in the middle of it I could spot the following line, "INCREMENT Multisim_Edu_PKG nilm 10.0101 22-apr-2009", which I believe to be the expiring date of my evaluation...

Can you help me with this issue?

Best regards,

Antonio Rodrigues

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,508 Views)

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for posting on the National Instruments Forum.

Can you Repair your installation? Does it work? If it does not work you can uninstall your Multisim (don't forget the Windows Registry; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\National Instruments, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\National Instruments Delete the Multisim Key) the reinstall Multisim.

Moreover, if you downloaded the evaluation, make sure you have unzipped the files in your local disk.

Benjamin R.

Senior LabVIEW Developer @Neosoft

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,481 Views)