Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant solve a problem with my circuit

Hi Iam making a project which consist in a radio frequency transmisor, I already have finished it but when I want to check the graph with the scopemeter it tells me I have an error and multisim will try to fix it; well this doesnt happens and I have checked many times my circuit according to connections and components etc.

I would like to solve my problem, if you guys could help me please let me now so I will send you my circuit and check it and tell me what Im doing wrong.

Thanks.

Robot Mad
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,907 Views)

Hi Heinrich;

Do you have more information regarding the error you obtain, code or some of the text that appears? Or can you send your circuit so I can check it an see if I can find a solution?

Good Luck

Francisco Arellano

Francisco Arellano

National Instruments Mexico
Field Systems Engineer - Energy Segment
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,766 Views)

Hi Francisco, could you give me your e-mail so I can send you my circuit thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(4,763 Views)

Hi Heinrich;

I think it would be better if you posted it on the forum, because that way any other person who might help can access it and give you answers and you won't need to send it too many times.

Good Luck

Francisco Arellano

Francisco Arellano

www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(4,755 Views)

Ok, just cant find how to post or upload my file to the forum could you please tell me how to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(4,749 Views)

Hi;

To add a post in the forum, just click in the Add Attachments link found below the Tags Text Field, new text fields will appear and Browse buttons so you can search for the document you want to attach.

Good Luck

Francisco Arellano

www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(4,744 Views)

Sorry I meant add an attachment to a post in the forum, not a post in the forum.

Francisco Arellano

www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,743 Views)
Here is my file
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,740 Views)
And here is the PDF where I am taking reference for my project
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(4,739 Views)

Hi Heinrich77, I was watching your code and found that you are using the 7404 inverter, due the conections you're realizing, you must to use some open collector device. Actually, you need a cmos open-drain inverter due the voltage you're managing.

You can use the 74HC05 which is CMOS and open-drain, just you have to edit the voltage supply en Multisim from 6V to 9V.

Regards.

Arturo Gómez | Applications Engineering
Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer

National Instruments Latin America
01-800-010-0793
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,664 Views)