Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bode Plot

I want to say first that I green horn in using  Multisim.  I was able to build the circuit and attempt to run it. However, I was unable to get a bode plot from it.  I ran this circuit in Simulink and I got the bode plot and transfer shown in the picture.  But this is not the same bode plot I got from doing the hand derivation of it.  I have been working on this for over week. I have yet to figure out why I am getting two different bode plots.  I would greatly appreciate any kind of assistance. Thank you in advance. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,651 Views)

Kountry!

Have you checked the parameters for the Bode Plot in the Multisim circuit? Do have put the ranges as you require?

Also does the source has the correct values and phases?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,619 Views)

I am not sure how to check the frequencies. But I am currently running the power supply at 60 Hz. The magnitude should be scaled from -60 to 20 dB and the phase -180 to 180 degree. the frequency (rad/s) should be 10^3 to 10^6.  If that is what you mean.  I just need to get a bode plot over that capacitor in the center of the circuit. with V2 being the input. 

Was that what you meant?  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,615 Views)

magnitude.pngphase.png

I am talking about this settings, have you consider putting the right parameters?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,609 Views)

I am not sure how to do that.  Most of the time it auto selects the axis values. I am assuming this program does not do that. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,606 Views)

Kountry, if you just type in the parameters it would change and stayed as you want.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,598 Views)