Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog Multiplexer

Hello, 

I'd like to connect a few analog (AC) voltages to a multiplexer, with an analog (AC) output (8:1, 4:1, 2:1 multiplexers). Could you please mention what generic multiplexer components are available for my purpose on Multisim (version 14.2). Also please mention how their data selector should be set. I'm very new to Multisim, and I really appreciate your help. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,422 Views)

Hi RezJ,

If you are referring to generic functional blocks I will not be able to help because I don't have Multisim, the information is not available to me. On the other hand, if you need generic analog multiplexers in the sense that they are very common, you can try these parts:

• CD4051/74HC4051 - 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
  • CD4052/74HC4052 - Dual 4-Channel or 4-Channel Differential Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
  • CD4053/74HC4053 - Triple 2-Channel Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer

• CD4529 - 8-Channel or Dual 4-Channel or 4-Channel Differential Analog Data Selector

Although I don't have Multisim I can safely speculate that these devices are available to you because, as I mentioned above, they are very common.

For the information on how to use them I suggest that you first consult their datasheets and just post question(s) on specific matter(s) that you may not understand. Furthermore, if you will ask question regarding these parts, I suggest that you attach an image of the pinout(s) in Multisim. The image of Multisim pinout(s) is for the sake of those who do not have Multisim.

Best regards,

G. Goodwin

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,317 Views)