1. Increase Width of all traces together in the grapher.
2. Option to choose axis variables in the grapher, for example instead of time in the x-axis, I need some circuit voltage, for this option the simulator should simulate for all circuit variables, and after completion of simulation, the user could change the axis variables as desired. ( In PSPICE it happens the same way, and its useful)
3. When inductors are coupled using Inductor Coupling Block, then those inductors should be assigned dot polarity, same should also be done for the transformer models.
4. When I perform Transient, DC Sweep or Parameter Sweep analysis, all the selected output variables are plotted on the same graph, this is good for most of the times,
but sometimes I desire them to be plotted on 'Different Graph but on Same Graph Page' and I know this can be done by copying the original graph and paste it on the same page and then deselect the unwanted variables, which is tedious work. So there should be an additonal option to plot the variables on 'Different Graph but on Same Graph Page'. Also user should be able to change the bottom axis range of all graph together for easy comparision.
5. Is it possible to incoporate the datasheet of components within the multisim, without visiting manufacturer's webpage?
6. I desire the multisim to create backup of all custom setting made to it (for example Keyboard Shorcuts), so that I could restore it in case of new installation.
7. Multisim Viewer for viewing the schematics and simulating them