Multisim and Ultiboard Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VManske

Lack of Symbols, Footprints, 3D Models library

I have worked as a contractor/consultant for many companies, many years and the number one reason there has been no demand for library of symbols, footprints, 3D models is because your potential customers have resorted to other competitors software that use Ultra Librarian. This is the first time I have ever used Multisim and Ultiboard because of that very reason which is hard to believe knowing I am a contractor/consultant.

At our company, Multisim and Ultiboard was recommended by an engineer who used this as an instructor at a University which is good for student education purposes only to learn how to make symbols, footprints, 3D models but in the real world… why not save time and money by using already existing libraries?

You should not only take note of insufficient demand… but why there is insufficient demand and why potential customers have resorted to competitors software.

1 Comment
Joey_M

I just downloaded and started trying to find components/then import library components.   

Ultra Librarian doesn't support multisim yet?  Guess I'm going back to designspark.

I hate having to make components when Libraries already exist.