From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is bnc logical input ?

i was reading user module for NI USB-6212 i encounter with this word BNC logic input
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,005 Views)
Most of those USB DAQs have screw terminals but some have a few BNC connectors.  BNC Logic Input is simply a digital input that happens to have a BNC style connector.
LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,982 Views)

GUYS I M working on a project here nd i need to plot the characterstics of motor- generator set using lab view . i m facing a problem in DAQ whenever u put the DAQ in test panel i get extra voltages on every channel without any input nd as result my graph deviates , i dont know the solution nd i dont think it is any manufactural  defect , help me if there is any possible way to remove those unwanted frequencies .. pls reply me soon i m reaaly in need for the solution "baadsharaj@gmail.com "

if u reply it will automatically come to in  my gmail, but if u find any solution mail it me to the address , i will be thankful to u 

have a nice day .. can be it be a work station problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,897 Views)