From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to connect two daqpad-mio-16xe-50 parellel for floting signals/differential signals

i want to record data for 5 minutes.the data is in volts ,for this i want to use two daqpads one for main recording and other for backup.how can i setup 2 daqpads in parellel.is it possible to make differentials connections on both pads or single ended on both or combination of diff: and sng_ended.
please reply me soon.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,245 Views)
Malik,
We are curious to know why you may want to have two different Daqpads, if you are going to use two different computers and want to have two daqpads sharing the same signal connections then the answer is that there is no accesory available that will split a signal connection in two or even have two daqpads sharing information, your only solution here is to make a physical jumper wire connection from one terminal block to the other. If you want to share the same computer you can use only one daqpad and stream to disk to two different places, or if you still want to use two daqpads in the same computer you are going to need two parallel ports and two different programs, which may slow down your application.
If your case resides in the first one I mention which
is what I believe then just make a physical jumper wire connection from one terminal block to the other.

Good luck!...

Nestor Sanchez
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,245 Views)