Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vibroacoustic diagnostics

Dear all,

I'm working on maintenance and I assembled a vibroacoustic diagnostics from NI 6008, and I would like to ask you for check a code.

thank you very much for every info!

with best regards

Petr

NI 6008, remote mini Pc, USB isolatorNI 6008, remote mini Pc, USB isolatorAccelometer, 3g, 16g, 200gAccelometer, 3g, 16g, 200g

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,926 Views)

Hi PetrBrejtr,

what kind of help do you expect from us? Does the program behave in an unexpected way or you are getting bad results? The code itself could be written of course a little bit better including some low-level functions and simple architecture designs.

Since I do not have access to the accelerometers, could you please log some of the data for me to test? I used to work a lot with conditional monitoring so I am pretty sure that I will be able to help you 🙂 

Best,

Andrzej

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,797 Views)

Hi Andrzej,

thank you for your answer. I'm working on the maintenance department and I have a little experience with labVIEW. Today I measured (first time) and I am quite satisfied. I measured on the CNC machine linear guide (axis "Z"). 

On the first photo is  vibration (yellow frames), and we will change linear guide. 

On the second photo everything is ok (new machine).

NOK.jpgOK.jpg

I know that NI 6008 is very low device. 

I would like to ask you for

- better filter to reduce noise (I use usb isolator) 

- higher sensitivity (if possible)

I have more questions, but I will ask you step by step.

Thank you very much for everything!

With best regards

Petr

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,781 Views)

Do you what values of acc you can expect? I've been working mostly with induction motors, so I knew that I can filter out(via software), everything that is below 21Hz. 

What about scaling, don't you think it is a good idea to use the linear one and compare values of ok and not ok? To have some kind of factor to compare.

When it comes to hardware filtering I think that I won't be able to help you. What do you mean by higher sensitivity?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,739 Views)

Hi Andrzej,

Do you what values of acc you can expect? I've been working mostly with induction motors, so I knew that I can filter out(via software), everything that is below 21Hz.

i have the same everything that is below 21Hz.

What about scaling, don't you think it is a good idea to use the linear one and compare values of ok and not ok? To have some kind of factor to compare.

I think a good idea, but unfortunately I do not know how to use it.

Thanks!

Petr

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,734 Views)

Hello,

I'd like to ask.

Can i use NI 6009 plus accelometer for balancing ? (unbalance measurement)

thank you for any info

Petr

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,462 Views)

Usually you need at least one acceleration axis and a tachometer  signal. (angle information, but even a one pulse per revolution is fine for constant rotation you can calc the angle)

And yes, that has been done with a 6009 ...

I remember a lecture, that if you do three measurements , two with known additional weights at known positions, one accelerometer and more math  is all you need.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,417 Views)

Thank you Henrik.

you're right , three measurements is good. 

Petr

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,385 Views)

Dear Henrik,

I finished tachometer and works well. 

Petr

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,361 Views)