Dear Sir or Madam: Now, we want to capture an analog signal(shown in Fig.1) from AI channel, by using Trigger function provided by NI-DAQ and VXI-MIO-64XE-10. However, we try several times according to the examples found in CVI. All attempts are failed. So, we are eager to know how to operate that module properly to complete the trigger sampling? Which functions should be adopted, and what��s the right step for trigger sampling? The second question is: when we use some functions in DAQ library, the following warning shown in debug processing.
// Warning: // -10444 memFullError // No more system memory is available on the heap, or no more memory is available on the device, or insufficient disk space is available.
This information is given in CVI when we execute the operation under the following conditions. Sampling rate: 2000; sampling points: 200. The memory we add in the module is: 8M. But it is not from your product series. It came from my old 486 PC. Do you think it brings the problems?
In our system, we use Windows98. HP8491B is taken as Slot-0 Controller and HP VISA is used also. Do you think there some compatible problems between different products? What should we do if the problem is that?
The following is OTHER INFORMATION about our operations. 1. We use the analog triggering. We need a post-trigger scan from an analog input, so we connect the trigger signal to that analog input channel. According to the description in DAQ help, we put the trigger signal channel in first place in scan list.
2. The signal come from the device under test. It is a Sine wave which is 2Hz and 2Volt.
3. We use the following examples in the CVI: DAQsingleBufExtTrig.prj in ��daq samples��, and ai_async.prj in ��easyio samples��. When we use these samples, we find warnings listed below: (1) //-10403 deviceSupportError The specified device does not support the requested action (the driver recognizes the device, but the action is inappropriate for the device).
All Low Level DAQ functions have this problem.
(2) // -10444 memFullError No more system memory is available on the heap, or no more memory is available on the device, or insufficient disk space is available.
This information is shown when High Level functions in EASY I/O library are used.
4. We can find the On-board Memory in the MAX. And the Test Resource can pass. What is your method to test the read or write operation from the add memory in the module?
5. NI-VXI provided with the MIO-64XE-10 is Version 2.0. Where can I find the 3.0 Version?
My e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Pager: 191-9795300 Mobile phone: 13009700166 Office phone: 86-010-68764476 Fax:086-010-68765300 Best Regards!